Kayla's Blog

Hey Mom! I am alive! So far, our trip to Guatemala has been incredibly beautiful and humbling. After a long night spent sleeping in the airport, I have become a professional at sleeping on planes and bumpy car rides (there are no speed limits).  I am so blessed that the people of Tactic have welcomed us so warmly into their community. It is still early in our trip, but we have had two days of work in the clinic. We have also done several home visits, school visits, and church visits. Our team went shopping in the local market. We also went hiking in a sink hole, and my clumsy self managed not to fall. Also, Dad would be proud that our interpreters are helping me with my Spanish. My Spanglish is muy bien! I am excited for the adventures to come. I am thankful for God's provision. With all my love, Kayla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Flexibilidad"

Post by Jamie